May Sparkle has got you covered! Because If you place an order at May Sparkle, yours truly will pay for the shipping costs*. On top of that, he ensures that your new style items are delivered ASAP by DHL or FedEx. Please note that the delivery time heavily depends on the country where the order is to be distributed:
Below you will find an overview of the delivery times:
|United Kingdom||€29,95 for all orders||2 - 5 business days||DHL/FedEx|
|Ireland||From €4,95. Above €50,- free.||2 - 5 business days||DHL/FedEx|
|United States||€9,95 - €39,95||5 - 7 business days||DHL/FedEx|
|In Europe (EU)||
Above €50,- free.*(3)
Above €100,- free.*(4)
|2 - 5 business days||DHL/FedEx|
|In Europe (Non EU)||€9,95 - €29,95 *(5)||2 - 5 business days||DHL/FedEx|
|Rest of the world||€9,95 - €39,95||5 - 7 business days||DHL/FedEx|
(1) Please note that the delivery time could differ if you order on a special (national) Dutch holiday. Bear in mind that this could delay your delivery with approx. 1-3 business days.
(2) This delivery time applies to orders for which a payment method has been used, in which the payment is made immediately. This applies to all payment methods, except bank transfer. We recommend you to have a look at check out the overview of payment methods.
(3) For the following countries, shipping of orders above €50 is free: France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Denmark.
(4) Free delivery on orders over €100 for the following countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
(5) For UK: Shipping fees will always be processed (€29,95) for all orders.
Once your package is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email. It contains information with which you can track your order, so you would know exactly when to camp out at your front door.
All prices include 21% VAT. Shipping outside the EU will expire the Dutch VAT. This means, that If you live outside of the EU, it is possible that your order is subject to local VAT and / or (import) taxes. Unfortunately, these costs are for your own account. Due to complicated regulations and unknown tariffs, we are unable to calculate these additional costs, and, as a consequence, charge you for them in advance. When an order is not accepted, additional shipping costs, import duties and return costs are also for your own account.
Although May is a firm believer of that fact that one should discover new styles every now and then, it goes without saying that, sometimes, a piece of jewellery just does not turn out to be the right fit. Therefore, It is possible to return your order within 30 days after receipt of your order.
Please include the completed revocation and returning form with your return.
Also please read the extensive information about returns.